Saturday, March 18, 2006

Destiny

I have never really believed in destiny as such. Destiny as in your-future-has-already-been-determined destiny. It has been my belief that only one can change one’s future. I hated the idea that events were pre-planned, a part of some larger scheme of things that humans are too small to perceive.

However, my conviction is beginning to waiver. I never knew that someone could have it so hard. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. As if it weren’t already bad enough. I remember having commented ‘Bole na, kichu joner kopale dukkho achhe’ (It is said that some people have misery written on their foreheads…a Bengali expression for destiny). It’s unfair. And I’m not at the receiving end. And yet I feel like crap. I don’t even know why I care so much. Well, maybe I’m just deluding myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Hey, wassup? You seem very upset and disturbed!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Anand said...

Hey,
Well I dont believe in destiny too much--guess I still like to believe that we have the capability to make our down destiny!
All I can say is -This too shall pass!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Up Down