Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Blog

I have always been a private person. Especially with my problems. I have always felt that they are mine and it is up to me to deal with them. There are very few people whom I would discuss my problems with but I don’t want them to worry about me so I don’t tell them. All they will notice is that I am a bit quiet. I try to hide even that but I’m no superman. So far I have laughed with the world and cried all alone. Quite frankly I don’t think I want to continue this way. I want to share all with someone.

Somehow my blog is my proxy friend. It helps just getting it out. Not trapping feelings any longer. Sometimes it’s nice not to be judged.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Penn said...

Been there myself... and the blog is such a wonderful thing... you get to share, and unload, and yet, to not be judged is such a nice feeling...

There will come a time though, when you find a friend you can live and die by... I've found mine, i wish the same for you... Cheer up, man.

10:53 PM  
Blogger sinusoidally said...

Krishanu, at 19 you have no idea how much life you have ahead of you! I wish I was 19 again, as much I hated being 19 because I was in a hurry to be 21. So the point being, enjoy this single time and I do not mean sans a girlfriend single. :-) I think blog as a proxy friend is a great idea (for the time being) and a great term that I would like to use in a sentence one of these days!

p.s. - Thanks for all the sweet things you said on my blog. Made me smile. And did you notice I completed the tag you sent my way. See, I didn't forget!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Up Down