Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Digerati

UI finally bothered me enough to get me to follow this tag. Basically you have to-
1. Go to Dictionary.com and find out the word of the day.2. Using Google search for images, find a picture of this word that strikes you the most.3. Write a ten line riff such that the meaning of the word is brought out within the first five lines.4. Tag three unsuspecting souls.

Digerati -Persons knowledgeable about computers and technology

Fitting, considering I’m a bit of a geek. As for the picture…




And the riff (I'm crossing my fingers for this one)-

Jock says:
Digerati Pimply Smartie!!!
Lord of the geeks,
Bespectacled computer freaks.
Never touched a girl,
Dude, you make me wanna hurl!
Digerati Pimply Smartie!!!
I’m gonna stomp yo ass and then we gonna party!!!

Geek replies:
Man! Maybe we the nerd,
But u the real turd,
Wanna know what’s funny?
Dude, we got all the money!


I tag….

PS: If you thought that this was a crap riff, please write so. Also, will be putting up a blogroll really soon!

10 Comments:

Blogger jaded said...

oh god!!!!!i am coming to your blog after such a long time and the first thing i see is this awful tag!!!baje bachcha ar ashbo na!!:-p

btw your rap er...rocks?


kidding

10:19 PM  
Blogger Krishanu said...

jaded: i know my rap rocks. thank you. this is an example to all of what happens when hapless bloggers are attacked by malevolent tags they are unfit to handle. aar aami bachcha? kober theke?

ps: onek din kono dekha nei kano?

10:31 PM  
Blogger sinusoidally said...

Great so I get tagged. :-) You might have to wait a little while for response considering the turmoil in my life right now.

Btw thanks for the link. :-)

8:04 AM  
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Chhora taa besh
But errmm ... "will put up" rather than "will be putting up", please. (I have a jihad against Babu English.

Your blog roll really rolls. Or scrolls. Nifty, but a little like trying to get on a moving merry-go-round.

J.A.P.

1:42 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Whats a riff? I'm diong my tag without the riff, ok?

12:15 AM  
Blogger Krishanu said...

jap: now i have put my blogroll up. no babu english! btw do you use firefox? if you do then you might face a few problems. it renders in ie quite fine.

srin: a riff is kinda like a rap verse. to be quite frank i have no idea what a riff is. i wish i hadnt written my riff.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

wishing u and ur family a merry christmas and a happy new year!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Adarsh A. Varghese said...

Wow! What a tag! And I think you did a good job of it, especially the ten lines!
And hey, Merry X'mas!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

waa
amazing amazing :D

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

oh btw a riff isn't a rap verse!!!!

its supposed to be a limerick actually

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Up Down