Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dread

Have you ever felt the dread of being under-prepared for an exam? I am feeling it right now. Tomorrow is my thermodynamics exam. A three hour torture of entropy, enthalpy and steam tables. Not to mention an hour long extra free torture after the larger one. And yours sincerely is posting on his blog.

I have a very strange reaction to this. I freeze. I completely lose it. I run away. Am I a coward? Why can’t I just sit down and face it. Why do I want to call somebody up for affirmation that everybody is as badly off as I am? Why do I want others to do badly if do badly? I usually don’t care how others do as long as I do well.

Considering my track record in t/d I don’t think that tomorrow is going to be my best day. Wish me luck. I’m going to need it.

7 Comments:

Blogger March Hare said...

BEST OF LUCK....!!!

p.s.u are not a coward...at least i don't think so, unless i am ( because i do the exact same thing u described).....damn!! i guess i AM coward then...

1:10 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

ALL THE BEST!...i'm sure you'll do fine...its just natural to feel the way you are...but a lil doubt...i thought guys are much chilled during exams than girls,is that just a biased opinion i have???anyways , i too remember of one of my close friend who would keep calling more(i mean call us friends for a change,very much unlike her)during exams just to ensure how well or bad we're prepared to face the monster called *exam*...oh!then talking of exams you cannot gauge how badly i suffered from exam phobia...vomiting,crying,forgetting all i've learnt so well...at times i would even be determined not to appear for them...that doesn't make me a coward though...so it doesn't make you too...just chill and for the moment concentrate on your exams than updating your blog...i'm sure you'll feel much better and brighter and post the blog with interesting stuff once you are done with the...you know what ;-)

2:49 PM  
Blogger jaded said...

'Have you ever felt the dread of being under-prepared for an exam?'
Hah!I am always,without exception, under prepared for all exams!
But the good student that you are, you'll do just fine so relax.Best of luck

11:18 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

We all feel the dread. I hate exams. And I still take them (ei boyeshe esheo)!!! I hope it went better than you thought.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hee hee! You are talking to a veteran, buddy! ;)
Don't worry everything will be fine. all the best! :D

7:22 PM  
Blogger noob said...

How was yhe exam? COWARD!!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger babelfish said...

I always find myself spending hours writing posts and reading blogs exactly the night before exams for which I'm completely unprepared *sigh* maybe it's a ju thing...I'm sure you'll do well though, all the best, for the results :)

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Up Down