Saturday, February 18, 2006

Discovery

I have a new found respect for women. I had never realised how much they put up with. Our mothers, our wives. How much more they put up with.

The last time I saw S-di I would never have imagined what she had had to bear. Somehow I thought her life was perfect. As good as it gets. A pretty young lady, with a good job and a great personality. Now I know how much pain was hidden behind that facade. And I am thankful. I feel awful that it took another’s pain for me to wake up.

7 Comments:

Blogger March Hare said...

oh...what happened??

9:41 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hey, what happened?

10:27 PM  
Blogger noob said...

SO! YOU WERE A SHOVENIST BASTARD ALL ALONG!
Good to see you realizing though....

11:49 AM  
Blogger Krishanu said...

sensational & rita: her marriage went awfully wrong. in the worst way possible.

pipsqueak: i believe the word is chauvinist. and i dont believe i ever was one!

10:23 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

I'm sorry.

2:28 AM  
Blogger sinusoidally said...

Sorry to hear that.

9:59 AM  
Blogger jaded said...

I guess, she's probably better off without a bad marraige. She'll find a way to deal with it i hope.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Up Down