Sunday, June 18, 2006

Guess Who's Back

My time away from blogging was interesting. Honestly it wasn’t even that I didn’t have time. I had time aplenty, even during my exams. But something just kept me away. I didn’t intend to take such a long break but I didn’t account for my laziness…

I noted four phases:
Phase I: The ‘don’t care less’ phase. Almost glad to be off blogging.
Phase II: The ‘I wish I was blogging’ phase. Missed the therapeutic catharsis. However managed to stave off the craving to blog.
Phase III: The ‘my exams are on and I’m too busy’ phase. Indifference. Self importance…I’m never going to change!
Phase IV: The ‘damn I’m lazy’ phase. Last 17 days to be precise. My broadband service tells me I’ve been online for 55hours 12mins and 32 secs in which time I have failed to find any time to blog.

Well, it’s good to be back. It seems the blogosphere has changed a lot. Old blogmates are no more. Rest in peace….

6 Comments:

Blogger babelfish said...

good to have you back :D

7:18 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

So you are back? Good! :D
Blog ennui, was it?

10:05 AM  
Blogger Krishanu said...

@b'fiss
glad to be back!

@rita
kinda...

12:09 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

Hey you are back! asha kori ebare bhalo lagbe :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger sinusoidally said...

I thought I had mood swings. You are worse than me...:-)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Shamasis said...

You know... I spent some time to read all your previous posts. I don't know why. And I don't know what I felt after reading them. Well... its not that I don't know... maybe it's the "don't wanna know" kinda stuff.

However, I have decided to read your blog regularly and comment. And also decided that I would centrifuge my thoughts to separate the two worlds. :-D

And by the way, if you have noticed, I have linked to your blog in my blog http://www.shamasis.net/blog/.

PS: Happy journey!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Up Down